Author Topic: RE: RE: Don't mind me, just making my regular once-a-year post.
The_King_Up_North
watch user | user profile
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2016; 1:37am Subject: Don't mind me, just making my regular once-a-year post. 0
Wow, I miss these emoticons. They feel so retro now, yet I feel like they're still more expressive than many of the emoji we have in the present. [face_cool][face_silly][face_nerd][face_sleep][face_blush][face_mischief][face_thinking][face_grin]

Post History
Cammikazzie
Title: I don't have a title.

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2016; 4:01am Subject: RE: Don't mind me, just making my regular once-a-year post. 0
2016 and people still spamming to increase their post counts [face_mischief]

also omg these emotes, forgot how awesome they are [face_grin]

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2016; 12:12am Subject: RE: Don't mind me, just making my regular once-a-year post. - Date Edited: 04 Oct 2016; 12:13am (1 edits total) Edited By: McPatty 0
[face_plain]

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2016; 12:07am Subject: RE: RE: Don't mind me, just making my regular once-a-year post. - Date Edited: 16 Nov 2016; 12:09am (2 edits total) Edited By: The_King_Up_North 0
It's honestly really awesome that some of you actually still visit this board. It's been up for 10 years now. TEN YEARS. And a lot of you have been there since practically the beginning, like me. [face_grin] It's kinda weird to think that some of you probably have kids of your own now. [face_shock]

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 13 Aug; 2:45pm Subject: RE: RE: RE: Don't mind me, just making my regular once-a-year post. 0
As hard as it is to believe some of us may have kids, it's even harder to believe any of us have gotten laid.

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.