Author Topic: RE: This Will Go Unnoticed but...
IMAX44
watch user | user profile

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2015; 10:35pm Subject: This Will Go Unnoticed but... 0
Hey guys, one of your former posters here. imax221 from IGN and obviously IMAX from here.

I got bored today and for some reason these boards popped in my head and I decided to visit.

After looking back at how much fun I have had over the years here and then seeing how I ended up leaving here in the fashion that I did really kind of left a sour taste in my mouth.

I truly appreciate the friendships I made on these boards and lots of you guys helped me get through high school.

I hope everyone is doing well in their lives and doing something that makes them happy!

To my former best friend Jared/Goose. Truly sorry how we drifted apart throughout the years. Some of my fondest memories from my childhood/high school are the times we spent together. All the stupid fucking things we did at Ryans house literally makes me laugh to this day thinking about it!

Shade, Simz, King, everyone. You guys are awesome!

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015; 2:07am Subject: RE: This Will Go Unnoticed but... - Date Edited: 26 Oct 2015; 2:08am (1 edits total) Edited By: The_King_Up_North 0
[face_hugs]

Ahh, it's Mr. Movie Theater! Thanks and you're awesome too! I miss all of y'all. Hard to believe most of us joined this board nearly 10 years ago when we were just widdle babies, now we're all living in retirement homes, playing bingo, and yelling incoherent nonsense at our great grandchildren when they visit us...

It'd be nice if we all had some big KoG e-family reunion on this message board. One day. When the stars align JUST RIGHT and we gather all the dragon balls.

Post History
Glock-n-Roll

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015; 7:07am Subject: RE: RE: This Will Go Unnoticed but... 0
Sooo, I'm assuming this forum isn't in much use lately?

http://arsenal.coolbb.net/
Post History
IMAX44

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2015; 1:08am Subject: RE: RE: This Will Go Unnoticed but... 0
[quote=The_King_Up_North][face_hugs]

Ahh, it's Mr. Movie Theater! Thanks and you're awesome too! I miss all of y'all. Hard to believe most of us joined this board nearly 10 years ago when we were just widdle babies, now we're all living in retirement homes, playing bingo, and yelling incoherent nonsense at our great grandchildren when they visit us...

It'd be nice if we all had some big KoG e-family reunion on this message board. One day. When the stars align JUST RIGHT and we gather all the dragon balls.[/quote]
Can't believe someone saw this!! haha man it's been so long! It really is crazy to think about. I would come home from school with a funny story in mind so excited to tell people on these forums haha. Looking back at my old account holy shit I don't know how you guys dealt with me. I LOVEDDDD attention hahaha How are things going with you?? What have you been up to the past few years??

Post History
Cammikazzie
Title: I don't have a title.

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015; 6:59pm Subject: RE: RE: This Will Go Unnoticed but... 0
[quote=The_King_Up_North][face_hugs]

It'd be nice if we all had some big KoG e-family reunion on this message board. One day. When the stars align JUST RIGHT and we gather all the dragon balls.[/quote]

Lmao this is incredibly accurate.

Also wb Max, nostalgia is a great thing eh? pretty sure i still have you on FB somewhere too :P along with a few other board members as far as i remember. Hope all is well with everyone!

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2015; 5:15am Subject: RE: RE: This Will Go Unnoticed but... 0
I still check back here semi-regularly to see if anyone posted. Pretty crazy that there's still posts from over 3 years ago on the front page, and that we all joined over 9 years ago. I also still have Jared and Brandon on Facebook.

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.