Author Topic: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap)
yeah_boyyyy
watch user | user profile
Title: nani desu ka?[adminbr][b]Editorette[/b]

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2014; 4:01am Subject: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) - Date Edited: 03 Nov 2014; 6:29pm (2 edits total) Edited By: SimzBoy123 0
How about a game console user info swap? If you're looking for someone to harass while gaming.... I suppose those still lurking can all post their console info...

Nintendo username
DS/3DS friend code
PS3/ps4 username
xbox360/xbone username
steam username

Any I am missing?

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2014; 2:54am Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... 0
My PSN is "Chispatr".

Post History
SimzBoy123
Title: geek's Human Kleenex

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2014; 6:41pm Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... 0
PSN: Perks2409

Resogun, Blacklight: Retribution, NBA 2k14, Warframe are the multi-players I have.

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2014; 12:07pm Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... 0
I'll give my info tomorrow.

*abandons board for another month*

Post History
Pain
Title: dugg

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2014; 11:01pm Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... 0
[face_laugh] let's be honest here, no one plays games anymore right?!!?!

but for those that still do because they haven't grown up add me on xbox live (kentonguy) so we can kill motherfuckers together on titanfall or battlefield 4.. or some other game i'll end up buying eventually when i decide to stop being a cheap asshole.

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2014; 6:28pm Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... 0
Snapchat? perks2409

Post History
Pain
Title: dugg

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014; 10:16pm Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
Brandon you sob get an xbox

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2014; 11:50pm Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
[quote=Pain]Brandon you sob get an xbox[/quote]
I would but I don't want to find out who slept with my mom.

Post History
ShadeSlayer

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2014; 2:01am Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
snapchat -> alexcrooks

Post History
ShadeSlayer

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2014; 2:01am Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
Brandon and I send nudes to each other all the time. get in on it

Post History
Cammikazzie
Title: I don't have a title.

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2014; 7:30pm Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
[quote=ShadeSlayer]Brandon and I send nudes to each other all the time. get in on it[/quote]

Friend request sent!

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2015; 12:48am Subject: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) - Date Edited: 25 Jun 2015; 12:51am (1 edits total) Edited By: The_King_Up_North 0
The first page of The Deck has threads from 2012...and the latest post is from December of last year. I don't mean to state the obvious buuuuut this board is pretty active. [face_tongue]

Anyway, I miss these emoticons. [face_thinking] Some of them are still more expressive than those emoji all the cool kids are using nowadays, but then again many emoticons have the advantage of being animated, unlike emoji. [face_nerd]

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2015; 8:04pm Subject: RE: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
This board is still grouped in with my main bookmarks, and I usually click it about once every 2 weeks. I was going to make a happy new years thread on January 1st, but I decided to wait and see how long into the year it was before somebody posted, out of curiosity.

... And it took 6 months and 25 days.

Post History
Cammikazzie
Title: I don't have a title.

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2015; 2:07am Subject: RE: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
[quote=McPatty]This board is still grouped in with my main bookmarks, and I usually click it about once every 2 weeks. I was going to make a happy new years thread on January 1st, but I decided to wait and see how long into the year it was before somebody posted, out of curiosity.

... And it took 6 months and 25 days.[/quote]

lmao i was doing the exact same thing. checking every few weeks to see if anyone had posted anything new, 6 months and 25 days is pretty impressive tbh

Post History
McPatty

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2015; 8:44pm Subject: RE: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
Impressively unimpressive.

Post History
elslobotissimo

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2015; 10:20pm Subject: RE: RE: For those of you still checking... (Info Swap) 0
OH MY GOD THE NOSTALGIA! I'm a little glad the user>posts functionality doesn't work as I think I'll cringe a little too hard.

But holy shit, how long's it been? How are you guys doing with your lives?

I've only got a steam account, I'm Bananarama 5000 and I'm crap at everything.

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.