Author Topic: RE: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this!
Admin
watch user | user profile
Title: New for 2013!

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2013; 5:06pm Subject: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
It's far from normal or functioning yet, but let's at least get [i]some[/i] activity going.

I don't even know that anybody visits this place anymore, but it's worth a shot! In case anyone does and you're wondering what's going on... This place should be undergoing some major changes soon and will hopefully return to being an active community.

The new admin.
Post History
ate

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2013; 6:09pm Subject: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Test.

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2013; 9:57pm Subject: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Balls.

Post History
Admin

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2013; 3:44am Subject: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Balls indeed.

The new admin.
Post History
Cammikazzie
Title: I don't have a title.

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2013; 4:01pm Subject: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
big balls

Post History
Admin

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2013; 11:19pm Subject: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Genitalia or not, it's nice to see people still checking in on this place. :)

Do either of you have a way to get in touch with the other used to be regulars?

The new admin.
Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013; 5:40am Subject: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Not really. Used to chat on messenger a lot, but I don't think anyone uses that anymore. I have a few on my Lastfm friend list, but I doubt they actually check their web pages for new messages, I know I don't, just use the app.

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013; 7:31am Subject: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! - Date Edited: 13 Dec 2013; 7:33am (2 edits total) Edited By: The_King_Up_North 0
Sup KoG fam? [face_blush] (Since emoji has taken over the web, it's now weird using these older emoticons).

Post History
Cammikazzie

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2013; 11:03pm Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
#nostalgia

and im sure i got a few people on the good ol' FB, don't speak to any of em though

Post History
Admin

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2013; 1:05pm Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Well nonetheless, it's great to see you all around still! What forums do y'all frequent now, if any?

The new admin.
Post History
Cammikazzie

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2013; 3:33pm Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
nah not really, only here every now and then, just to look back and see how funny i was when i was like 12 haha

Post History
EaglesRC

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2013; 2:12am Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
randomly feeling nostalgic. how is everyone

Post History
SimzBoy123
Title: geek's Human Kleenex

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2014; 5:36pm Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Lol, who is this?

Post History
Nitz

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2014; 5:48am Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Whatsup

Post History
ShadeSlayer

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2014; 7:30am Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
notttttt much

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2014; 6:15am Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SPEED UP THE LOADING TIMES ON THIS BOARD FUCK ME.

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2014; 6:16am Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
And holy shit Nitz. Is everyone going nostalgic this year?

Also, Alex, I enjoy every snapchat you send me.

Post History
Nitz

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2014; 5:01am Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Guess you could say that. Haven't posted here (or anywhere really) in 5 years at least.

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2014; 6:52pm Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Pretty much same with me.

Post History
Slayer_of_Souls2

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2014; 3:22am Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Wowee -- can't believe this is still going. Brings back a shitton of memories.

Hope everyone's doing okay -- Jesus it's only been what... I must've been 14 when this all started? 8 years ago. Fuck.

I just want you to know you guys (indirectly) pushed me into a software development career path, and I owe it to almost all of you here. I'm now working as a software developer for a big data firm in MA, sans college degree after doing 3-4 years of web freelancing spurred on by... you guessed it. Discoboards.

I've downloaded SwitchBlades AIO and wanna start poking around with them again, but what're you guys all up to now?

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2014; 11:21pm Subject: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! - Date Edited: 19 Jan 2014; 11:21pm (1 edits total) Edited By: McPatty 0
I didn't have a computer for the last 2 months, and KoG wouldn't work well on my phone, but my computer is back and so am I.

I joined this forum in jr. high school, and now I'm in college. [face_silly]

Post History
yeah_boyyyy
Title: nani desu ka?[adminbr][b]Editorette[/b]

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2014; 1:57am Subject: RE: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
Is anyone alive here?

Post History
Cammikazzie

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2014; 12:41am Subject: RE: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! - Date Edited: 21 Jan 2014; 12:44am (1 edits total) Edited By: Cammikazzie 0
^ barely, its funny looking at how i was like 14 and in high school when i was posting here regularly and now im nearly 20 and in college, how times change, all kinds of nostalgia o.O

other than that im basically a full time asshole so yeah, nothing new

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2014; 12:33pm Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
I love all of you. [face_hugs] It's nice to see some of the old regulars still making the occasional visit. I like catching up with my e-friends.

I joined this board when I was 13 and now I'm 20, turning 21 in November. Wow. Anyway, I've been doing a lot of things lately, but my two main focuses these days is studying computer engineering in college and creating music on the side.

You can visit my Soundcloud (and see my dazzling face) if you want, I experiment a lot, and with each song I get a little more familiar with producing songs electronically. /shamelessplug

https://soundcloud.com/creepypasta

Also, I've only been seriously producing since like...October of last year, but I've learned a lot in a few months.

So yeah, let's all have buttsex and stuff. I remember we used to talk about buttsex a lot on this board.

Post History
Cammikazzie

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2014; 4:12am Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Register/log in and post if you're reading this! 0
[quote=The_King_Up_North]I love all of you. [face_hugs] It's nice to see some of the old regulars still making the occasional visit. I like catching up with my e-friends.

So yeah, let's all have buttsex and stuff. I remember we used to talk about buttsex a lot on this board.[/quote]

<3. and no comment with the buttsex at all [face_shhh]

but yeah its kinda cool to see how everythings changed with everyone in the past few years, more notably how everyones actually doing something with their lives and im still doing the same as i was back then, oh dear [face_sad]

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.