Author Topic: RE: Happy birthday KoG!
ShadeSlayer
watch user | user profile

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2013; 5:30am Subject: Happy birthday KoG! - Date Edited: 11 Jul 2013; 5:31am (1 edits total) Edited By: ShadeSlayer 0
7 years ago today, June 10, 2006, KoG was born. I would just like to thank everybody for having ever supported this venture that Brandon, Kenton and myself diligently tried to make successful. I owe all of my success as a programmer to the members of this forum; without the users I would have had nobody to code for.

I hope life has been going well for everybody. If anybody wants to say hi then send me a message on Facebook, LinkedIn or at alex@alexcrooks.com . I'd love to keep in touch!

p.s. this is a forum system I built back in 2010 before I understood much about relational databases. sorry that it is so slow.

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2013; 11:16pm Subject: RE: Happy birthday KoG! 0
Seems like so long ago, then in other ways not really.

And I recently moved to FLA & had a high profile trial that just got over. TKUN won't be posting anymore because I killed him & got away with it! :D

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 22 Jul 2013; 6:09pm Subject: RE: Happy birthday KoG! - Date Edited: 22 Jul 2013; 6:10pm (1 edits total) Edited By: The_King_Up_North 0
GEEKNHARD ZIMMERMAN! IT'S YOU! I'm ghost TKUN. I hate what you did, but at least the afterlife is pretty damn cool. [face_thinking]

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2013; 8:53pm Subject: RE: RE: Happy birthday KoG! 0
I figured it was your ghost messing with my PC today. I'M CALLING THE GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2013; 8:13pm Subject: RE: RE: Happy birthday KoG! 0
Ghostbuster here. You rang?

Post History
SimzBoy123
Title: geek's Human Kleenex

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2013; 6:17pm Subject: RE: RE: Happy birthday KoG! 0
Ya'll are my niggas and if you ever want to text me, message me on Twitter or Facebook and tell me what your name was. As long as you have an iPhone or something. <3

Post History
Slayer_of_Souls2

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2013; 3:06am Subject: RE: RE: Happy birthday KoG! 0
Holy shit son this place still exists? I almost shit myself when I realize it was still up, PHP.NET joke and all.

Post History
yeah_boyyyy
Title: nani desu ka?[adminbr][b]Editorette[/b]

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2014; 3:44am Subject: RE: RE: Happy birthday KoG! 0
[quote=geeknhard]Seems like so long ago, then in other ways not really.

And I recently moved to FLA & had a high profile trial that just got over. TKUN won't be posting anymore because I killed him & got away with it! :D[/quote]

WTF, you left me in Iowa?!?! jerkface.

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.