Author Topic: Merry Christmas all
Matty
watch user | user profile

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2012; 11:42pm Subject: Merry Christmas all 0
For old times sake, I thought I'd drop by to say hello. Is Shadeslayer still around? What about Eagles and Simzboy? Boy, it's been a long time.

I heard through the grape vine that Homer is gone. Maybe I can get my mod status back at IGN.....lol. Although, I think my day's at IGN are long over.

I hope all is well.

Matty

Post History
gbl225

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012; 6:07am Subject: RE: Merry Christmas all 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMW19scI2g0

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012; 7:52pm Subject: RE: Merry Christmas allRE: Merry Christmas all 0
Merry fucking Boxing Day bitches!

Eagles hasn't stopped by lately, but quite a few old regs have peeked their heads in in the last few months, like an irregular menstrual cycle. I've been done at IGN for quite some time. I stopped by a couple times in the last few months & while I see several familiar posters, it's nothing but a sea of swine I want no part of anymore. And they can cuss now, how fucking 90s of them.

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2013; 7:32pm Subject: RE: Merry Christmas all 0
First post of 2013!

And possibly the last...

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013; 3:44am Subject: RE: Merry Christmas allRE: Merry Christmas all 0
^Very possible.

Post History
yeah_boyyyy
Title: nani desu ka?[adminbr][b]Editorette[/b]

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013; 2:40pm Subject: RE: Merry Christmas all 0
Merry late Christmas!

Mine was good. I introduced my parents to Dr. Who.

It was a rough Christmas, but it's been a rough year. I was just happy to spend it with family.

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.