Author Topic: RE: Announcement: DEAR USERS
geeknhard
watch user | user profile
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2012; 2:55am Subject: RE: Announcement: DEAR USERS - Date Edited: 06 Dec 2012; 2:58am (4 edits total) Edited By: geeknhard 0
Did anyone reading that poop a little like I did? I was gonna poop a little anyways, since I'm a fecalpheliac as you should be able to tell by my icon, but this made a slightly bigger pile. The big question I got about the announcement is, will I make it to 12/21 to see the end? [face_worried]

Post History
yeah_boyyyy
Title: nani desu ka?[adminbr][b]Editorette[/b]

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2012; 5:48am Subject: RE: Announcement: DEAR USERS 0
nope, probably not. How's western iowa?

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2012; 8:25pm Subject: RE: Announcement: DEAR USERSRE: Announcement: DEAR USERS 0
Not too bad over here, still pretty warm considering it's near mid-December. So very sad I never got my shelter done so I could stand a chance to last to the 22nd, I don't think my ductape fridge box is gonna stand up to what God unleashes upon us. :(

Post History
SimzBoy123
Title: geek's Human Kleenex

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2012; 7:14pm Subject: RE: Announcement: DEAR USERS 0
I'm ready to watch people commit suicide on that day because they're dumb.

Post History
Dude-1
Title: Super special awesome guy

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2012; 10:52pm Subject: RE: Announcement: DEAR USERSRE: Announcement: DEAR USERS 0
[quote=SimzBoy123]I'm ready to watch people commit suicide on that day because they're dumb.[/quote]

DA LLUMINATI ALIENS DOE!

lol, I love these "end of ze world" events. Always fun to watch people lose their minds over something they read on the internet.

Post History
gbl225

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2012; 12:23am Subject: RE: Announcement: DEAR USERS 0
I should start a donation box where people donate money to have me slaughter them from the evil abyss.

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.