Author Topic: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years...
ShadeSlayer
watch user | user profile

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2012; 9:44pm Subject: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
Apparently Homer isn't in charge anymore and everybody is allowed to swear.

Post History
Dude-1
Title: Super special awesome guy

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2012; 10:14pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
I noticed that, too. Not that it benefits me since their new nazi-mods perma'd me because they thought I was trolling.

#RustledAsHell

Post History
SimzBoy123
Title: geek's Human Kleenex

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2012; 10:39pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
My roommate frequents IGN. It's just not the same anymore.

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2012; 2:24am Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
I stopped by the football board a while back, kind of shocked at how many old users were still there. Their boards starting falling off a cliff when they started being "me too" & whatever was big on other sites, they copied & tried saying they were better & original. In short, fuck IGN.

Post History
Dude-1

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2012; 3:19am Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years...RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
[quote=geeknhard]I stopped by the football board a while back, kind of shocked at how many old users were still there. Their boards starting falling off a cliff when they started being "me too" & whatever was big on other sites, they copied & tried saying they were better & original. In short, fuck IGN.[/quote]

The football board is terrible. Just a bunch of guys posting memes and saying "DID THAT RUSTLE YOUR JIMMIES!?!?". Bunch of homers and derps.

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2012; 7:57pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
I quit for like a year and then made a new account in 2010, I got over 6,000 posts since then.

Post History
Dude-1

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2012; 8:15pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years...RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
[quote=McPatty]I quit for like a year and then made a new account in 2010, I got over 6,000 posts since then.[/quote]

[image=http://i.imgur.com/GPoDA.jpg]

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2012; 5:27pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
Why are you wearing a Jets icon dude? Don't you know they suck cock by choice? Is that the reason you have it?

Post History
McPatty
Title: What does the scouter say [br] about his post count? [br] It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2012; 6:46pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years...RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years...RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years.. 0
[quote=Dude-1][quote=McPatty]I quit for like a year and then made a new account in 2010, I got over 6,000 posts since then.[/quote]

[image=http://i.imgur.com/GPoDA.jpg][/quote] Bitch please, I leave every 2nd day. :p

Post History
Dude-1

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2012; 10:52pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years...RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
[quote=geeknhard]Why are you wearing a Jets icon dude? Don't you know they suck cock by choice? Is that the reason you have it?[/quote]

No, that's the reason your mother wears it. I wear it in support of single whor-err, mothers.

Post History
Dude-1

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2012; 10:52pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years...RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years...RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years.. 0
[quote=McPatty][quote=Dude-1][quote=McPatty]I quit for like a year and then made a new account in 2010, I got over 6,000 posts since then.[/quote]

[image=http://i.imgur.com/GPoDA.jpg][/quote] Bitch please, I leave every 2nd day. :p[/quote]

lol, you must get mad gamer's butt.

Post History
yeah_boyyyy
Title: nani desu ka?[adminbr][b]Editorette[/b]

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2012; 3:55am Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
are there many oldschool people still there anyway? I didn't see any user names I recognized really.

Post History
Matty

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2012; 11:47pm Subject: RE: I went on IGN yesterday for the first time in a couple years... 0
Matty will get his revenge.

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.