Author Topic: I have begun my reign of terror..
SimzBoy123
watch user | user profile
Title: geek's Human Kleenex

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2012; 4:58am Subject: I have begun my reign of terror.. - Date Edited: 14 Nov 2012; 4:59am (2 edits total) Edited By: SimzBoy123 0
You all lose your staffship. I have now added mods of random users.

When they log in, they will ban the shit out of you. Enjoy being BANNED from this board.

Should've thought twice about leaving us and doing things that can occupy your time instead of this place.

I hate you all.

-Your loving admin.

(Add me on FunnyJunk if you browse. [b]xboxperks[/b]. ALSO, I am doing YouTube videos with a friend of mine. Check out [b]thevnbshow[/b] on Twitter or YouTube!)

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012; 2:26am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
My ban stick is now as big as my man stick. :( [face_cry]

Post History
yeah_boyyyy
Title: nani desu ka?[adminbr][b]Editorette[/b]

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012; 4:57pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. - Date Edited: 15 Nov 2012; 4:58pm (1 edits total) Edited By: yeah_boyyyy 0
you made eaglesphan and LG mods after I started bringing people back? I'm leaving forever.

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2012; 12:50am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
[quote=yeah_boyyyy]you made eaglesphan and LG mods after I started bringing people back? I'm leaving forever. [/quote]

THIS WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT.

Post History
DIEGO
Title: DARTH LORD

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2012; 3:20am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
Make me mod again, pinkie.

Post History
yeah_boyyyy

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2012; 3:20am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
Also, just wanted to say... judging by your youtube, are you a 14 year old girl?

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2012; 1:27am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
That's not THE LG though, because he is me.

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2012; 5:39pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
[quote=yeah_boyyyy]Also, just wanted to say... judging by your youtube, are you a 14 year old girl?[/quote]

JUDGING FROM YOU COMING BACK TO THE BOARDS, ARE YOU A LOSER?

I'm sorry. :(

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2012; 7:04pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
But seriously, I'm really hoping you guys got a laugh or something from it. We worked pretty hard (even though it doesn't look like it). Any likes or subscribes helps! So please? :) I'll make you mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK1I98-Eixs&feature=g-crec-u

Post History
geeknhard

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2012; 8:16pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
Not enough hot male on male action for a like from me.

Post History
SimzBoy123

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2012; 10:38pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
[quote=geeknhard]Not enough hot male on male action for a like from me.[/quote]

I thought you were into bestiality? Wasn't there enough horse action for you?

Post History
geeknhard

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2012; 2:27am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
I gave up on beastiality when this horse really hurt me... Then didn't call me again. :(

Post History
kluxx

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2012; 2:36am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
[quote=yeah_boyyyy]Also, just wanted to say... judging by your youtube, are you a 14 year old girl?[/quote]

Post History
kluxx

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2012; 2:37am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0

Post History
yeah_boyyyy

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2012; 3:54am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. - Date Edited: 26 Nov 2012; 3:54am (1 edits total) Edited By: yeah_boyyyy 0
simz, liked...subscribed...etc.

The horse head is kinda starting to get overdone though =

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2012; 6:31pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
I miss my banstick. [face_sad] Even though it wasn't used much, it looked nice in that trophy case of mine...

Post History
Cammikazzie
Title: I don't have a title.

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2012; 5:35pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
i'd like to be staff as i log on a whole 4 times a year and could really help this place

Post History
gbl225

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2012; 10:26am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
[quote=Cammikazzie]i'd like to be staff as i log on a whole 4 times a year and could really help this place[/quote]
Just watch, you'll be lazy like the rest of us after that spark of motivation ebbs off.

And apparently I remember my password. Must be muscle memory or something.

[remembering kog password > studying finals]

Post History
Cammikazzie
Title: I don't have a title.

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2012; 12:07am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begun my reign of terror..RE: I have begu 0
[quote=gbl225][quote=Cammikazzie]i'd like to be staff as i log on a whole 4 times a year and could really help this place[/quote]
Just watch, you'll be lazy like the rest of us after that spark of motivation ebbs off.

And apparently I remember my password. Must be muscle memory or something.

[remembering kog password > studying finals][/quote]

being lazy is my current lifestyle, it's fantastic.

Post History
yeah_boyyyy

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013; 2:38pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
Simz, you said you would make us a mod if we subscribed. I want my powers back [face_nobueno][face_shame_on_you]

Post History
Dude-1
Title: Super special awesome guy

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2013; 8:58am Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
Random bans and an asshole staff? Thank God nothing's changed.

Post History
Admin
Title: New for 2013!

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2013; 5:03pm Subject: RE: I have begun my reign of terror.. 0
Now you're [i]all[/i] powerless! Or at least [i]most[/i] of you...

Just testing some things out here. Carry on. [face_happy]

The new admin.
Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.