Author Topic: I just wasted two and a half hours on here
Pain
watch user | user profile
Title: dugg

Date Posted: 03 Apr 2012; 8:28pm Subject: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
[image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/CassAvatars/Misc/bellydance.gif]

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 04 Apr 2012; 12:32am Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
That's probably more than I've been on here the last 3 years. :p

Post History
Pain

Date Posted: 04 Apr 2012; 12:37am Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
Seriously I'm addicted to just reading all the stupid shit I used to say on here. I was so immature it's hilariously embarrassing. Would be great to see these boards cleaned up and active once again

Post History
geeknhard
Title: WHOA! Somebody went [adminbr]a little heavy on the perfume!![adminbr][b]Administrator[/b]

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2012; 6:12pm Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
It is fun to read all the stuff from the past, I particularly like all the drama brought on by guys like LG & rival boards, mainly Renegade stuff. It'd be nice, but I think everyone has moved on & boards in general are a dying breed, in favor of facebook/twitter bull shit. I haven't been to IGN in a while, but they've been trying to morph more & more social shit into their boards while minimizing the actual boards themselves. I haven't posted on that shithole in several years after about living on it for several.

Post History
Pain

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2012; 6:04pm Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
Boards aren't dying, there are lots of boards that are very active still. They all focus on one thing though, it's boards like these that aren't really dedicated to anything in particular that are dying. I don't understand why people continue to use facebook.. personally I'd rather not have my name attached to every little thing I do on the internet [face_laugh]

But yes, I guess KoG is just a memory now. Time to move on to a new place. [face_cowboy][face_peace]

Post History
geeknhard

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2012; 7:45pm Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
What you just said is proof boards are dying though, they have to have a singular, niche focus to be successful anymore, there's not hardly any social boards(except those that evolve under those topic focused boards) anymore since the facebook/twitter revolution. Completely agreed on having everything on the net, I don't get why so many like putting everything they do out there for anybody to see.

Speaking of memories, anybody remember this night?
<------

Post History
-Llama
Title: (no title)

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2012; 4:51pm Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
I can't believe he's still paying to keep this site up haha

Post History
SimzBoy123
Title: geek's Human Kleenex

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2012; 7:23pm Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
I love all you guys. <3

Post History
The_King_Up_North
Title: [i][b]Goony goo goo loony koo-koo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Review but who knew the mask had a loose screw?[/b][/i][adminbr][hr][b]The Best Damn Manager in Town[/b]

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2012; 4:41am Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
[quote=-Llama]I can't believe he's still paying to keep this site up haha[/quote] I agree, haha. Although, I sometimes like looking at old posts, so I hope this board just stays alive forever, so that my great grandchildren can see it and how awesome their great grandfather was.

Post History
SimzBoy123
Title: geek's Human Kleenex

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2012; 5:28pm Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
[quote=The_King_Up_North][quote=-Llama]I can't believe he's still paying to keep this site up haha[/quote] I agree, haha. Although, I sometimes like looking at old posts, so I hope this board just stays alive forever, so that my great grandchildren can see it and how awesome their great grandfather was.[/quote]

Hmmm, so you're not a stereotypical black man. Good for you.

Hehehe, just kidding.

Post History
ShadeSlayer

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012; 4:21am Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
[quote=-Llama]I can't believe he's still paying to keep this site up haha[/quote]It's only $10/year for the domain name.

Post History
Goose
Title: [b][color=red]Snitches get Stitches[/b][/color][adminbr][b]Manager[/b]

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012; 9:58pm Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
[quote=ShadeSlayer][quote=-Llama]I can't believe he's still paying to keep this site up haha[/quote]It's only $10/year for the domain name.[/quote]

Lol may as well keep it up then.

Post History
yeah_boyyyy
Title: nani desu ka?[adminbr][b]Editorette[/b]

Date Posted: 11 Nov 2012; 6:06am Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
what the hell is going on in here???

Post History
Cammikazzie
Title: I don't have a title.

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2012; 5:37pm Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on here 0
[quote=Pain]Seriously I'm addicted to just reading all the stupid shit I used to say on here. I was so immature it's hilariously embarrassing. Would be great to see these boards cleaned up and active once again [/quote]

Post History
EaglesRC

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2013; 12:11am Subject: RE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just wasted two and a half hours on hereRE: I just waste 0
[quote=Pain]Boards aren't dying, there are lots of boards that are very active still. They all focus on one thing though, it's boards like these that aren't really dedicated to anything in particular that are dying. I don't understand why people continue to use facebook.. personally I'd rather not have my name attached to every little thing I do on the internet [face_laugh]

But yes, I guess KoG is just a memory now. Time to move on to a new place. [face_cowboy][face_peace][/quote]it is indeed a dying memory. we spent so much time on here yet i probably think about this place twice a year now. shame

Post History
Subject:
Format:
[help]

Recieve Notifications

Please read the Terms of Service before posting. By pressing the submit button below, you are agreeing to the TOS.